Transformational Coaching Summer Symposium (Bay Area)
The CATDC is thrilled to partner with Elena Aguilar in offering this one-day symposium on transformational coaching practices for independent school educators. As the new school year opens, join us in this exciting opportunity to develop new approaches to strengthen adult relationships, improve professional practice, and build the kind of school community that best serves our students’ learning.
This dynamic day-long symposium is relevant for division heads, department chairs, deans of faculty, instructional coaches as well as Heads of School; it is designed for those who are new to transformational coaching and for those who have been introduced to and are actively practicing this important work. Participants will develop their capacities as coaches and community builders, learn how to build trust among all school stakeholders, and focus in on their vision as leaders. They will develop new ways of thinking about how they can grow, and grow others, and gain new skills to add to their toolkits. Interested participants will have the opportunity to build upon the foundation gained and to acquire new knowledge and skills in CATDC’s ongoing program, Transformational Coaching in Independent Schools.
- Gain a deeper understanding of what coaching is and why it is important to our schools
- Review key principles of adult learning
- Understand more fully the distinctions among appreciation, coaching, and evaluation
- Acquire strategies to develop more trusting relationships with teachers
- Learn and practice key skills such as transformational listening
- Reflect on key values, developing a clear leadership vision
- Gain new approaches for building stronger adult relationships and a more resilient school community
PRINT FLYER >>> Print and share with your school community!