Stand & Deliver: Women Speaking to Inspire (Bay Area)
When the stakes are high, how do you deliver a message that captures your listeners’ attention and gets results? This one day, intensive training uses a proven methodology for developing high-performance leadership communication skills and empowering people to realize dramatic gains in their speaking performance. The CATDC is offering this foundational program from Stand & Deliver to women only this year. Join us for an unparalleled opportunity to dramatically elevate your ability to get results through the power of the spoken word—in any environment, from faculty meeting to parent meeting to the board room.
- Learn a method for structuring clear, compelling narratives in any setting.
- Use professional performance techniques to deepen your leadership presence and amplify your message.
- Manage your emotional state for greater confidence and power in high-stakes situations.
Through this workshop, participants will:
- Increase their ability to engage and influence.
- Deepen the relevance of their messages, from conversation to presentation.
- Develop their delivery to ensure they are connected to listeners, in any medium.
- Deepen their leadership presence, confidence and their ability to “hold the room.”
- Develop a preparation process for high-stakes engagements—a “pre-game” routine that will heighten your intellectual, physical and emotional impact in any situation.
- Build and grow an ethic of exemplary leadership-communication.
Visit the Stand & Deliver website for more information.