From Busy To Intentional: Managing Your Work Life for Greater Efficiency, Effectiveness, and Joy (Bay Area)
high quality cialis How can I be less “busy” so that I actually feel like I am getting something done? How can I be less reactive and more strategic? How can I add value rather than just reply to email? If these questions feel familiar, do not merely hope that next school year will be any different – as President Obama said, “Hope is not a strategy.”neurontin cause diarrhea
female viagra meaning Instead, kick off your summer with this hands-on workshop on value, time, and project management. Over the course of two days you will learn and, importantly, put into practice, strategies for work efficiency. Andrew Davis, a practitioner and evangelist of multiple productivity and time management tools, as well as local Head of School, will help you find the blend of strategies that will make your 2018-19 school year more productive and rewarding.enter
- generic viagra from india review Value mapping: Defining our “mission” work and clarifying our “maintenance” work.
- go to link Project and calendar management: Keeping all the balls up in the air and moving in the right direction.
- click here Email: Shifting email from a burden to an effective tool for communication
- go Workspace: Establishing an effective “mise” with everything in its place for success
- go to site Maintenance: Maintaining good habits as the volume increases when students and faculty return in August.
http://www.aerobics.edu/where-to-buy-dapoxetine-online/ Our work will be grounded in David Allen’s “Getting Things Done,” Merlin Mann’s “Inbox Zero,” and numerous researchers and writers in the productivity space.
http://www.olddominionanimalhospital.com/sildenafil-hindi-meaning/ While this workshop is intended for anyone who feels too busy, it will be most effective for those who have projects to complete, multiple constituents to manage, and discretion in how they use their time. Attending with more than one person from your school will increase your chances of keeping these systems – and their benefits – alive during the next school year.
rx4u pharmacy Participants will need a laptop, a full inbox of email to triage (don’t we all have that?), and will also, ideally, have projects or goals in mind for the 2018-19 school year.
http://www.iahf.com/balance/norx/doxycycline-para-que-es.html Click here to review our cancellation policy. >>>