Equity as Excellence (SF)
keflex nausea help The goal of this three-day professional development opportunity is to understand the research and pedagogical practices that support equitable, diverse, and excellent K-12 schools. We will focus on three areas for study and reflection:
- cialis store net Foundations of Diversity Pedagogy: multicultural education and the field’s development over time
- https://www.bonuspharma.net/purchase.php?ship=buy-viagra-bradenton&st=1 Curricular Scope and Sequence: examples of inclusive classroom lessons and teaching strategies
- how to buy viagra in houston Leadership Best Practices: support for administrators in leading a diverse community
follow Beginning with a thorough exploration of current research methods that support an inclusive teaching/learning environment, each day will include curriculum design along with leadership strategies that promote equity and sustain excellence. The Program Director for this workshop is Elizabeth Denevi, Associate Director, Mid West Ed, and Co-Founder of go here Teaching While White. Guest presenters and organizations include: Dr. Howard Stevenson, Milton Reynolds, Randolph Carter, and Gender Spectrum.
- Framing Equity as Excellence: the Intersection of Research, Theory & Practice
- Creating Gender Sensitive & Inclusive Learning Environments
- Promoting Racial Literacy
get link http://www.safetyfirstint.com/rx/viagra-heart-surgery-patients.html For 2016 attendees who would like to participate:
canadian pharmacy fda HOTEL RECOMMENDATIONS
For attendees traveling from out of town we have reserved hotel blocks in the following hotel. Information on how to reserve a room is below.
mexico viagra The Kimpton Buchanan
1800 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA 94115