essay paper help The CATDC is looking for several master teachers to participate as facilitators in our Teaching Foundations Program this summer.source site go site
http://www.emccdesign.com/interactive/?ter=where-can-i-find-someone-to-write-my-college-paper&cj=8 The Teaching Foundations program is designed to support the growth and success of all teachers—particularly those in their early years at independent schools—by focusing on foundational areas of classroom teaching.
Sessions are organized around the following topics: identity and culture (school and classroom), lesson design and pedagogy, building successful professional relationships, communication and feedback, and sustaining a career in teaching.
Led by master teachers, administrators, and guest presenters, this respected program provides participants with personalized attention and specific instruction that is adaptable for all grade levels. Emphasis is placed on modeling and using best practices for lesson planning, classroom management, and assessment as well as on developing communication skills, cultural competencies, and confidence as an advisor and leader. Even seasoned teachers find useful tools and benefit from the opportunity to work with top educators in a supportive, inclusive atmosphere.
enter site The ideal candidate:
- Has at least five years of classroom teaching experience in independent schools
- Is well versed in current best practices regarding culturally responsive teaching, lesson/unit design, classroom management, SEL, brain science
- Is passionate about teaching and learning and excited to collaborate with a dynamic team
- Has experience teaching/leading adults
follow url The facilitator commitment for the 2018-19 Teaching Foundations Program will include:
- Three planning sessions (2-3 hours each, video and/or in person) between March and June, dates/times TBD
- Five days of summer workshop time
- Two optional day-long academic year meetings (approx. 9am – 3pm)
- Los Angeles: Oct. 19 and Feb. 8
- Bay Area: Oct. 18 and Feb. 7
reasons why gay marriage should be legal essay The stipend this year will be $3250 for the summer program, with a potential additional stipend of $500 for each of the school-year meetings. Please note that facilitators will be hired for the spring planning and summer program only. After completion of the summer program, the CATDC will make staffing decisions for the academic year meetings.
examples of good introductions for research papers We invite qualified applicants to submit the following materials to Tracy Gallagher at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 20, 2018
- Cover letter
- Sample lesson plan or workshop outline
- Names of three professional references with contact information (phone and email) and a short explanation of relationship to each reference